Skip to main content

BTWC: Skeeter Pee

Team, here's a lovely BTWC from a few months ago cough cough August. Left largely unedited because you know how I do.

So let’s get down to business. This wine I’m trying is an actual local-brewed wine. As in Colorado has home brewery options. Aka you pretty much can make your own wine and enjoy it.

Now, I’m not saying I stole this one from my parents buuuuut omg I just said that




Apparently "Skeeter Pee" is a popular home brew flavor. That’s all I know.

So I used a bath bomb so I can’t really tell what the wine smells like because I just smell Midnight Relaxation or something. I don’t know the name of this bath bomb but it was something like Twilight Flowers or something like that. Plus I got like 1000 candles going so there's SCENTS happening

Look at this ambiance omg. So lovely
I deserve an EXPERIENCE




I’m pretty sure this one isn’t supposed to smell like soapy lavender

Maybe there’s lemon or something acidy???

FIRST TASTE
This tastes like sour lemon. Yes it definitely tastes like lemon.



Holy s*** this tastes like lemon. Not like lemonade or something fake sweet but like lemon. Straight lemon

Have you ever had like lemon-infused water and they left the lemons in way too long so the water just tasted like lemons and was like super tart??? It’s kind of like that but not as tart

This literally just tastes like eating a very sweet lemon and I’m for it. Wine itself isn’t sweet but the lemon isn’t tart so you get the lemon flavor??

As someone who literally ate a lemon like an orange today, I am all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปfor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปthis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I’m probably going to chug this because it tastes like a really good lemonade. This is absolutely dangerous oh my gosh


Well I’m going to blog in a little bit when I’m not chugging this bottle of wine like a crazy person. Mom and Dad I know you are reading this (Mom moreso than Dad because I know how she trolls Facebook- I come by it honestly). But yeah Mom and Dad I don’t have a problem; I am currently drinking the SOLUTION to my problems

Wow... actually reading that over is concerning but don’t worry- I drink like a bottle of wine a month and it’s generally for this blog!

This has turned into a stream of consciousness because I really can’t talk about this one in a good way. Because this wine is so good and it just tastes like lemon and there you go- that’s the wine. What else do I have to say about this?

Look at how PRECIOUS she is
I mean I guess you can buy this recipe online and make this stuff yourself if it’s legal in your state or country or whatever but...

No one but me can enjoy the specific wine because I stole this bottle from my parents cough they gave it to me definitely for sure. But yes, I got it from my parents who got it from someone who made it in their house so there’s nothing you can buy.

This is probably the worst wine review ever because no one can enjoy the wine after I drink it. Sucks to be you because this is fantastic. Oh- apparently lemon wine makes me sassy and petty. Get ittttt

THIS WINE GETS ALL THE STARS.



--------

And that's how I was a hot mess in August. Hope you enjoyed!

~Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoC/HDIA: Writing

Stream of Consciousness: Bravery